Located 70 miles North of Los Angeles and 12 miles off the ocean lies the world renowned Ojai Valley. Accessible seclusion is what has made this Southern California resort famous for so many years. Los Angeles International Airport, Santa Barbara and Burbank are easily accessed and offer a short transfer to the Inn.
Need to find a rideshare from the airport? Join our GSN Congress Rideshare Facebook page to coordinate travel with other Congress attendees.
We have secured a special group rate for the nights of Sunday through Wednesday, plus a special GSN discount for those who wish to arrive early and spend the weekend at the resort! Please call 888.697.9116 to make your reservation directly with the resort. Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is 12:00pm.
Please proceed to the front desk for hotel check-in. Front desk staff will direct you to the GSN registration desk where you can collect your name badge and receive a final schedule of events.
Our meals will be prepared by the extraordinary culinary staff of Ojai Valley Inn & Spa. We have collaborated on the menu, with an emphasis on fresh, wholesome, gourmet food that will support your ability to focus on the business at hand. Please let us know if you have special dietary needs.
Activities to Enjoy
As is customary at each of our events, we build open space into the program to provide inspiration and rejuvenation of body and spirit. Ojai Valley Inn & Spa offers a wide range of activities we hope you will take advantage of including:
- Hiking: One of our rituals at all of our GSN gatherings is the morning walk to get us out in the fresh air and experience the surrounding area – our way of welcoming the day. Ojai Valley Inn & Spa has easily accessible on-site hiking trails. Bring hiking shoes and/or running/walking shoes with tread and comfortable clothes with layers as the weather can be unpredictable in the winter.
- Spa: Surrounded by the inspiring Topa Topa Mountains of Southern California, Spa Ojai’s 31,000 square-foot day spa is the focal point of this serene resort village which includes two pools, a fully-equipped workout room, Mind and Body Studio, Spa Boutique and Artist Cottage and Apothecary. Enjoy a morning fresh-pressed juice drink, or quiet and casual lunch at Spa Café, which offers a menu of healthy indulgence. Kate Morrison, Ojai Spa Director, has generously offered a discount for each of GSN’s Congress attendees. Advance reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 888-772-6524. The spa menu can be viewed here.
- Bee Experience: Explore a day in the life of an apiarist with Ojai’s new beekeeping and honey tasting experience. Available daily weather permitting. Each session runs approximately 90-minutes. Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance. Please contact Discover Ojai at 805.640.2026 to book. $150/person. Learn more here.
- Artist’s Cottage: Awaken your creativity at the Ojai Valley Inn’s haven for self-discovery and expression. Learn, explore and create artful interpretations of the world we see. Walk-in activities are available for guests of all ages during Open Studio hours. You may also reserve a featured weekly class with one of their local artists. Private or group sessions are available upon request. Explore all of their offerings and learn more here.
- Body & Soul: Take a surf lesson, hop in a kayak, or explore the Pacific on a stand up paddle board. On-site enjoy yoga, sound healing, equine therapy, and much more. View the full range of offerings here.
- And much, much more. Plan your Congress experience to arrive early or stay late and enjoy all the area has to offer. View the full range of offerings here.
What is appropriate dress for Congress?
Resort casual / athleisure . Attire ranges from jeans and a nice blouse or button-down shirt to yoga pants and fitness shoes. We want you to be comfortable and dressed for play and adventure! Cart shuttles are available as needed for transfers between meeting space and your lodging if needed, but the property is spread out and the trails begin right out your door! Layers are suggested as wniter mornings and evenings can be cool. Please prepare for the possibility of winter showers. Forecast details will be shared as we approach the event.
Ojai is located in a beautiful valley overlooking the unspoiled natural beauty of its surrounding mountains. Winter weather is fairly changeable, so be prepared for just about anything: sunny and warm, or a winter rain blowing through; it will be chilly in the morning and at night. Daytime temperatures could be in the 60s while dipping into the 40s at night. Bring your sunscreen as we will enjoy lunch outside (weather permitting). Dress in layers for warmth – bring a warm jacket, hats, scarves and comfortable shoes are a must.
Shipping to Ojai Valley inn
Please address your shipments as follows:
Details to come, please stay tuned.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to email Chay at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a pleasant journey and we look forward to seeing you in Ojai!