Spa Operations Manager
Under the direction of the Spa Director, directs Spa/Salon/Fitness team members, products and environment to ensure a positive Spa experience resulting in repeat/increased visits and increased purchase of products and services. Exhibits a thorough understanding of all spa and salon operations and Forbes five- star standards.
Skills and Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent is required, along with one (4) or more years of customer service/guest relations experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior management experience of at least two (2) years required, along with prior Luxury Spa Leadership experience of at least two (2) years. A four-year degree in Hospitality Management is preferred.
• Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guest want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
• Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
• Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
• Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
• Must possess basic understanding of P&L and budgeting processes.
• Must be able to function and manage in non-standard situations where some judgment must be exercised.
• Proficient knowledge and usage of software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word is required.
• Must apply for, obtain and remain eligible for the appropriate Casino Employee Registration. Must have or attain certification in spa supervision.
• Demonstrate job knowledge without needing ongoing oversight and follow-up.
• A minimum of 5 years supervisory/management experience in spa/salon operations.
• The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
Competitive benefits package available.